- A nurse will do an assessment to make sure that you are medically stable.
- An evaluation to determine what your strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences are.
- Several papers are signed. Some will be releases so we can talk to involved individuals.
- A medical professional will do a Physical Assessment.
- A Treatment Plan will be developed with you.
- An evaluation will occur to determine the severity
- A Treatment Plan will be developed with you to establish what you will address during this stay.
- A safe environment is provided to continue the recovery process.
- Group Counseling sessions.
- Individual sessions.
- Case Management.
These models include, but are not limited to, the preceding array of services:
Adult Detox Services
2725 Hwy. 60, East
Bartow, FL 33830
Program Coordinator: Rosemary Bovell-German