Tri-County Human Services provides help and hope to all persons affected by behavioral health, substance abuse, and other life challenges.
In keeping with our integrated mission statement, TCHS hereby declares its’ essential core values that drive all decisions regarding the direction, program development for our persons served, and staffing of the agency. These values have been identified as the basis for the agency through continual education, applied experience, and recognizing where change further improves the quality of our agency.
Our core values are:
- To promote the right for all to be treated with dignity and respect.
- To promote the right to exercise informed choice for all persons.
- Expedient access to needed services that have been designed and provided in a manner to achieve optimum outcomes.
- To use outcomes to continually improve the quality, elevate professional management, and services of all its programs.
- To embrace the cultural diversity of the community and utilize its strengths to relevant services of the agency.
- To respect its governance, leadership, associates, and partnerships that allow the agency to continually function.
- To promote a “No Wrong Door”, welcoming service process to all who request and enter services.
- To meet all persons at a level of their ability: regardless of their physical, mental, substance, or co-occurring challenge.
- To support the people we serve and the community by developing affordable, stable housing opportunities