There are several ways you can assist Tri-County Human Services, Inc. in achieving its mission and goals for the community. Several suggestions are:
- Volunteer your services to the agency
- Become a community advocate for Tri-County Human Services, Inc.
- Your charitable contributions
Become a volunteer with the agency – if you have skills in crafts, care about helping in the therapy process or would like to offer life experiences, please call our Human Resources Department at (863) 709-9392 x 2254 to get more information. (BECAUSE OF REGULATIONS FROM THE STATE OF FLORIDA, ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCES TO BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH TRI-COUNTY PERSON SERVED.)
Community advocates offer sharing the Tri-County Human Services, Inc. mission within the community. Speaking at civic groups, church organizations and manning information booths are some ways the community advocate works to promote the agency. For more information, please call Marketing Department at (863) 709-9392 x2240.
Tri-County Human Services, Inc. is a private not for profit agency that accepts charitable contribution in the form of one time donations, recurring allocations and estate bequeaths that are usually planned in conjunction with your tax advisor and Tri-County Human Services, Inc. personnel.
Giving to Tri-County Human Services, Inc. allows the agency to utilize your gift in connection to your desires, or if not specified, to assist existing Tri-County Human Services, Inc. programs to further enhance the people served. Please read the information below the Donate Now button.
Feel free to support Tri-County Human Services, Inc.!
There are many ways you can give:
- Give online with your credit card or e-check, it's fast and easy.
- Cash/Check-Contributions made with cash or checks are the easiest and most popular methods of giving.
- Commemorative Gifts-Celebrate a birthday, holiday or anniversary with a gift in honor of a loved one.
- Appreciated Assets-Gifts of appreciated securities can help you avoid capital gains tax and receive an immediate tax deduction.
- Wills and Bequests-Simple ways to make thoughtful gifts. They can be a dollar amount, a percentage of your estate, or what is left after providing for all other beneficiaries.
- Revocable Living Trusts-Provide substantial savings by eliminating the need for probate of your estate.
- Life Insurance/IRAs-You can name Tri-County Human Services as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or IRA, pension or profit sharing funds.
- Volunteer Your Time-You can volunteer your time and talents to help Tri-County Human Services, Inc. serve the community. For more information about volunteering, please call 863-709-9392.
A copy of the official registration and financial information of this organization may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State. One hundred percent of all contributions go the organization #CH2101.